Wednesday, February 16, 2011

time to celebrate!

I am so, so, so excited!  Dana from Made and Rae from Made By Rae are teaming up again to do a month of boy sewing tutorials!  I caught on to this last year and was totally inspired to start sewing because of them.  I follow their blogs and love to see their great ideas!  It's especially hard to find boy-friendly tutorials (a lot of pink and ruffles out there), so check them out for daily boy inspiration! 



 



So excited to get my sewing machine unpacked in its new home next week and start working on some of these projects.  I will definitely be sharing my creations as I get back into the swing of sewing again - I've been on a bit of a hiatus with moving, being sick, and having my sewing area in our bedroom in ruins (now in boxes) lately!  But, I have lots of baby showers and my son NEEDS clothes (cute handmade ones, at that), so I'll be back soon...of course, "soon" for me can turn into weeks...we'll see!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm really excited for celebrate the boy too!