Monday, April 4, 2011

a few more baby items

Just got through another weekend of baby showers!  One for a boy, and one for a girl!

Like I said, I am slightly fond of obsessed with Anna Maria Horner's Baby in The Hood Coat pattern.  So I made two more!  I love the way the pink one turned out!  There are just so many fun color combinations, I can't help myself.


Then I whipped together this little personalized quilt.  I think this is my favorite of all of the baby blankets I have made so far!  I just love the soft colors.  I didn't get a picture of it, but I used the striped fabric for the back.



Anyway, I should be done with baby sewing for a little while.  Some upcoming projects I'm looking to tackle are sewing slipcover for the wingback chair in our front room, and drafting up some coverall patterns for the spring/summer time for Shea.  Need to get him in some of those before he is too old!  And he is starting to outgrow most of his pants and I am making a promise to sew most of this clothes for the upcoming season.  We'll see how that goes!

No comments: